03 Important Themes
Introduction to the world of international tendering
- what is tendering abroad?
- what is the difference between tenders and grants?
- what are the specific features of international and national tenders?
- how to identify the right opportunities for your business?
- how to build a strong consortium?
- how to write a competitive offer?
- what are the secret strategies on winning tenders abroad?
- useful hints and tips on how to win your (first) tender abroad.
Secret strategies for winning public tenders abroad
- Introduction to international tendering
- Steps in the process of international tendering
- Using a benchmarking service and teaming up with previous winners
- Consortium based approach
- Replying to green procurement tenders
- Bidding for a public contract published by an international organisation
- Participating as partners or replying to PCP / PPI tenders
How to write a winning offer
- How to prepare your bid
- How to set your price
- Evaluation and contracting
- Key information on completing the tender form
- Tips and trick to increase your chances on winning a tender
- Do’s and don’ts
Useful material: TETRA presentation