03 Important Themes
The factsheet tells you about the most common types of alternative financing for your business. You will understand the difference between “traditional” and “alternative” financing, as well as factors to consider while launching crowdfunding campaigns.
Useful material: Alternative finance overview
How to finance your project through crowdfunding
The webinar provides answers to the following questions:
- What is considered crowdfunding?
- What are the different types of crowdfunding available in Europe?
- Which requirements do the platforms have - who is eligible?
- How to know if crowdfunding is for my project? And if yes, then which kind?
- How to find the providers – do I go for local platforms or cross-European ones?
Funding your open-source project
After watching this webinar, you will be able to develop long-term funding strategies for your open-source project.
The webinar discusses several non-profit business models, as well as provides you with some options outside of the venture capital track and inspiration to start thinking about sustainability for your open-source project.
Secondly, an entrepreneur shares their successful experience of crowdfunding campaigns for open-source projects.
Useful material: TETRA webinar recording