NGI Pitch and Matchmaking Event
When: 8 June 2022 from 10:00 CEST
Where: Online | Hybrid
The Next Generation Internet (NGI) is a European Commission initiative that aims to shape the development and evolution of the Internet into an Internet of Humans. An Internet that responds to people’s fundamental needs, including trust, security, and inclusion, while reflecting the values and the norms all citizens enjoy in Europe.
To do so, the NGI initiative has already supported around 1,000 Internet researchers and innovators involved in many hundreds of projects with €250m (2018-2020).
The many innovative solutions are all available on the NGI Portal!
The TETRA Project, as business accelerator of the NGI initiative, delivers capacity building services and personalised mentoring to NGI researchers and innovators to support them scaling their projects and businesses.
As final event of the Project, we are pleased to organise the first Pitch and Matchmaking event for the whole NGI Community!
The event is structured in two parts:
- Morning session: dedicated to TETRA materials (guidelines, reports, recordings, etc.) available for NGI innovators; Overview of the NGI Initiative and its impact; Upcoming Open Calls
- Afternoon session: dedicated to a Pitch competition with external investors as jury members; Matchmaking session and TETRA Alumni
About the Pitch competition
About the Matchmaking session
During the Matchmaking session, NGI participants will be able to meet with 2 types of profiles:
- Peer NGI innovators running parallel projects: discover the NGI Community, look for collaborations, exchange views on the future Internet of Humans and how you are contributing to it!
You will be assigned to one of the clusters below (Breakout rooms) and be able to present your project to other innovators. Similar technologies, different applications, but same objectives!
We are creating more Clusters (Breakout rooms) as we receive applications, to tailor them around your projects and facilitate interesting knowledge share.
- Big Data, machine learning and AI
- Decentralized solutions (ledger and blockchain)
- Healthcare and well-being technology
If you register to the Matchmaking session, you will be contacted via email with all details!
The best 3 teams participating in the pitch competition selected by the Jury, will be able to access Tenderio Plus Package for free.
What is Tenderio?
Tenderio is a pan-European network of consultancy firms specialised in public procurement with the leading public tender search engine for SMEs.
Tenderio service helps SMEs identify possible partners and recommends expert consultancies to help write bids and translate materials into the appropriate language.
Tenderio offers a set of free of charge and paid services (Tenderio plus), have a deeper look HERE.
What will you get?
The selected supported project teams will benefit, for a period of 6 months, from the following:
- Access to numerous new tenders every day
- Follow potential customers anywhere in the world
- Do not miss any relevant tender opportunity due to short deadlines
- Match with local qualified bid writers with proven track record
- Match with relevant legal experts from the country of their tender
- Find out the names of companies who won previous tenders in their sector
- Benchmark yourselves against competitors
Please register HERE!
|10:00 - 10:05||Welcome|
|10:05 - 10:10||
What is NGI? Welcoming words from the European Commission
|10:10 - 10:25||Overview of TETRA services, mentorship and coaching
Elo Meier, CIVITTA - TETRA Coordinator
|10:25 - 10:55||TETRA’s legacy – tailored business development package for NGI
Onur Emul, IPIL - TETRA Partner
Iakovos Delioglanis, FVA - TETRA Partner
Kostas Giagtzoglou, QPLAN - TETRA Partner
|10:55 - 11:15||Overview of the NGI Initiative and NGI Impact assessment: what is out there for innovators?
Pietro Rigonat, LOBA - TETRA Partner
|11:15 - 11:25||Coffee Break|
|11:25 - 11:55||NGI Open Calls and initiatives: insights from the Projects
Nuno Manarte, NGI ASSURE
Caroline Barelle, ONTOCHAIN
|11:55 - 12:10||Get ready to pitch to...An overview of the pitch jury members (external investors)
Luis Miguel Campos, Chairman - PDMFC Group/Head of Research and Development
Nuno Folque, partner at SMENT Digital S.A.
|12:10 - 12:30||Insights from peer learning sessions
Adele Yaroulina, ESN - TETRA Partner
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch break|
|13:30 - 15:00||Pitch competition|
|15:00 - 15:45||TETRA Alumni: what was your NGI journey and how you see NGI in the future?|
|15:45 - 16:45||Matchmaking session! Meet with peer colleagues, or ask anything to TETRA experts!|
|16:45 - 17:00||Wrap-up and announcement of winners|