NGI TETRA & NGIatlantic joint workshop for Advisory Board Groups
WHEN: 24 Nov 2020 at 14:00-18:30 CET
TETRA and NGIatlantic.eu have joined forces to organise an on-line TETRA Advisory Board / NGIatlantic.eu External Advisory Group workshop to be held on 24th November 2020.
The two projects, part of the NGI Programme of the European Commission, have joint forces and invited the members of their expert groups, including members from the EU and the US, to share a common vision on the services delivered by the projects and on the progress of the experiments funded by the Open Calls.
The workshop will be the opportunity to discuss about the priority coverage areas for the upcoming NGIatlantic.eu open calls, expanding them from the results coming from the NGI topics issued from ICT-24-2018 to include additional topics in ICT-24-2019; and about the business acceleration support that TETRA is providing as part of its mandate, services that could benefit the experiments funded by NGIatlantic.eu, too.
The workshop is closed and limited to the project management boards and the expert groups. The outcomes of the event will be publicly available afterwards.
- 14:00 Welcoming the TETRA Advisory Board
- 14:15 Reminder on TETRA goals, services, and progress
- 14:30 Overview of TETRA's bootcamp, plans and results
- 14:45 Workshop on "how to create the most value with TETRA bootcamps?"
- 15:45 Conclusions and next steps
16:00 - 16:30 Short break
- 16:30 Welcoming NGI Atlantic Advisory Board members
- 16:35 Introducing progress made in NGIatlantic.eu and the goal for the day
- 16:40 TETRA business acceleration support: goals, services, and progress
- 17:00 NGIatlantic.eu open calls 3, 4, 5 for EU - US collaborations: overview
- 17:30 Open discussion: visual collaboration on Mural
- 18:00 Conclusions and next steps
- 18:30 Farewells