Webinar#34: How to finance your project through crowdfunding
When: 10 February 2022 from 14:30 to 15:30 CET
This webinar will teach you all you need to know about crowdfunding and how crowdfunding can support the growth of your project. There will be practical examples of successful projects, explanation of the different models of crowdfunding, and tips and tricks on how to run your own successful campaign and select the best crowdfunding platforms for your needs.
During the webinar, we will answer to the following questions:
- What is considered crowdfunding?
- What are the different types of crowdfunding available in Europe?
- Which requirements do the platforms have - who is eligible?
- How to know if crowdfunding is for my project? And if yes, then which kind?
- How to find the providers – do I go for local platforms or cross-European ones?
Ronald Kleverlaan is one of the most influential and proficient people in Europe in the field of crowdfunding. Kleverlaan is director of the European Center for Alternative Finance at Utrecht University and advisor to the European Commission. He is a partner at CrowdfundingHub - a specialized consultancy for international and national governments. Kleverlaan also acts as chairman of the MKB Financing Foundation - an independent organization set up to contribute to the professionalization of the alternative financing sector and to increase access to customer-oriented financing for entrepreneurs.
Please register HERE!