GDPR Guide for IT developers
This guide aims to provide practical answers to data management questions frequently asked by IT developers. It does not aim to be a comprehensive training material for the IT sector, which would not be possible within such a short publication. We hope that this material will contribute to raising awareness of data management issues in general
within the IT sector, and especially of personal data management, which presents a convergence of reasoning with Intellectual Property (IP) rights management. The information provided in this document only concerns European specificities on data management with a focus on the regulation of personal data.
The Guide is structured as follows:
- Protection of data
- What is personal data?
- Anonymised or pseudonymised data?
- What is personal data processing?
- What are the conditions for processing personal data?
- Do I have a specific purpose?
- Rights of the data subject
- Liability and compliance
- Global data management and documentation