05 Access to Equity Funding
TETRA is offering a battery of theoretical and practical guidance to third-party beneficiaries including:
- Basics of structuring equity;
- Role of equity in financing structure;
- Founders and investment agreement;
- Financial portfolio preparation;
- Legal issues.
Moreover, based on the needs’ analysis of the third-party beneficiaries, the underlying business support services will be fine-tuned based on the demand-driven needs of the third-party beneficiaries.
This training will be implemented through:
- Sessions within TETRA bootcamps: these sessions will cover both workshops as well as individual coaching to identify opportunities and compile concrete action plans.
- 4 webinars on the abovementioned topics, involving also experienced investors and entrepreneurs.
- Personal online sessions (via Skype and email)