01 IPR Advisory
TETRA will run activities to ensure trainees get their business models correct, and to help them in reaching successful commercialisation by considering Intellectual Property (IP) aspects that have to be taken into account according to the specificities of their project and their business strategy.
The activities aim to:
- create awareness about IP rights;
- underline the IP specificities in projects,
- highlight the IP enforcement policies, and
- highlight the significance of IP in business management strategies
The services will be delivered in two formats:
1 - Training sessions during boot camps: IP training sessions will be organised for the boot camp participants covering the following topics:
- IPR basics (patents, trademarks, designs, copyright)
- IP specificities in projects (incl. IP management and IP exploitation)
- IP enforcement
- IP management in businesses (IP strategy, IP audit, etc.)
2 - Remote IPR advisory: Remote support services (such as webinars, individual web-meetings and/or calls) will be provided in case there is a specific need of NGI beneficiaries.