01 IPR Advisory
TETRA will run activities to ensure you get your business models correct, and to help you in reaching successful commercialisation by considering Intellectual Property (IP) aspects that have to be taken into account according to the specificities of their project and their business strategy.
The activities aim to:
- create awareness about IP rights;
- underline the IP specificities in projects,
- highlight the IP enforcement policies, and
- highlight the significance of IP in business management strategies
The services will be delivered in two formats:
1 - Training sessions during bootcamps: IP training sessions will be organised for bootcamp participants covering the following topics:
- IPR basics (patents, trademarks, designs, copyright)
- IP specificities in projects (incl. IP management and IP exploitation)
- IP enforcement
- IP management in businesses (IP strategy, IP audit, etc.)
2 - Remote IPR advisory: Remote support services (such as webinars, individual web-meetings and/or calls) will be provided in case there is a specific need of NGI beneficiaries.
Our Goal: To raise awareness and inform you about the importance of IP Rights while doing businesses, and provide you relevant knowledge about how to secure your assets. After the bootcamp, you will have understood the IP issues in your field of activity, and the main tools to be used to secure your intellectual assets.