04 Investment readiness
These trainings will provide you with an overview on how to attract various forms of funding from the private market and introduce different international public funding opportunities. The outcome of TETRA Investment readiness trainings is increased knowledge of different funding mechanisms that would benefit your idea or startup the most, as well as some guidelines for attracting funds to develop your idea or startup further, be it from an angel investor, VC or in the form of grants..
The specific topics will include:
- Options available on the private market according to the teams’ development stages
- How to attract a private investor to invest in your start-up?
- What is an investable company from a private investor’s point of view?
- Expectations of private investors (business angels, VCs)
- Benefits of involving private capital
- How to present an early stage company to investors
Follow-up investment opportunities
- Developing investor pitch decks
- Pitching to investors
- Choosing the correct investor according to your company’s development stage
- Understanding investor strategies
- Exit strategy sessions
- Investor reporting
Public funding opportunities
- Introduction of different international funding opportunities.
- Investment readiness sessions within TETRA bootcamps
- 4 webinars for bootcamp participants
- 4 public webinars (all of which will be recorded and published)
- Useful online materials on TETRA website
- Pitch training during TETRA bootcamps accompanied by online pitching events