02 Transversal competences and soft skills
In this set of services, TETRA focuses on transversal competence and soft skills, with a special focus on specific needs of SMEs and Start-ups.
The main topics are:
- Managerial and entrepreneurial skills
- Soft skills (i.e. Leadership - Change and innovation management - Flexibility / Adaptability - Proactivity, Self-management / Self-organisation - Self-Improvement - Uncertainty management - Critical thinking - Full stack competences – Initiative Resourcefulness – Enthusiasm - Curiosity)
- Usability, acceptability and integration of elements to ensure that the innovation is adopted and used
- NGI culture and value (responsible research & innovation (RRI), social innovation, open innovation - Trust, security, respect of privacy - Participative design and bottom-up co-creation, personalized user experience, inclusiveness and diversity - Ensuring stakeholders engagement)
The services will be composed by gamified, challenging and engaging learning experiences.
The learning experiences will be facilitated by TETRA coach/trainer/psychologist that will moderate and engage the groups to co-create and mutually learn during the training session.
The advantages of delivering gamified learning experiences are:
- Engagement and Flow: Combine intrinsic enjoyment and extrinsic motivation; Leverage emotional experience; Self motivating sensation (Flow)
- Experiential Learning: Concrete actions; Reflection; Abstraction of the experience
- Multiple perspectives: Role playing; Different viewpoints
- Social learning and participation: Shared and agreed vision/solution; Social experience; Participatory culture (co-ownership of outcomes)
- Safe prticipation and learning from failure: Freedom to explore (and fail); Safe awareness-raising of possible consequences of choices; Failure as occasion to learn and improve
- Creativity: Experiment creative approaches; Co-creation of shared solutions to common problems